- Trademark Searches
- National Registration
- International Registration
- Global Registration
This service includes:
1. Study of the trademark application status.
2. Preparation and filing of the Statement of Use by the U.S. Licensed Attorney in the team.
3. Review of the specimens of use that will support the Statement of Use by U.S. licensed attorney in the team.
4. Docketing and management of the application until it matures into registration.
5. Official Registration Certificate when issued.
Note. The service fee does not include the government filing fee. You can pay for the government filing fee by making the appropriate selection under the EXTRA section. Please read the F.A.Q. regarding the government filing fee for the filing of the Statement of Use.
Service: $149 for one class; $75 for each class over the first. Government filing fee: $100 per class.
You can pay for the filing fee in two ways. 1. You can pay the filing fee during the purchase of the service under the EXTRA section or the ORDER ADDITIONAL section below. Select your option depending on your location and number of classes. If your application was filed for more than one class, you have to click on the + sign and add the fee for the extra class(es). We will, in turn, pay the filing fee for you to the USPTO. 2. You can pay the government filing fee later directly to the USPTO, but before you will be able to do so, you will have to be identity-verified through id.me. Even if you do not select to pay the government filing fee now, if you will not be able to verify your identity with id.me, you will still be able to pay the filing fee to us and we will, in turn, pay it for you to the USPTO.